At alker we specialise in innovative fibre optic design solutions to solve your fibre optic problems.
If you are embarking on a new Fibre Optic project, alker can offer consultancy, design and prototyping service.
Areas of Expertise :
- Consultancy: Specialists in fibre optic connections;
- Design: Connectors, fibre management, ruggedisation for harsh environment;
- R&D: Feasibility Study, Proof of Concept;
- Prototyping : One-off-manufacture, Small Quantity Manufacturing Runs;
- CAD Modelling: Computer Aided Design, 3D printing;
- Manufacture: assemblies, patchcords, pigtails, links, loopbacks and jumpers;
- Ruggedisation and termination of fibre optic devices within our anti static facility.
Proposals can include the following :
- On site and phone consultancy;
- Technical drawings;
- Video walk-through;
- Three dimensional (3D) CAD models;
- Rapid prototyping using state of art 3D printers;
- Prototypes delivered to clients for application testing.
Once prototypes have been approved alker can take the project to the next stages of design and manufacture from small test runs to full production.