We are looking to fill a full time Marketing Manager position.
|Full Time/Part Time||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Managing Director|
To increase business through our existing and new customers within a wide range of industries who require bespoke harsh environment and other fibre optic products and services.
The Marketing Manager will work alongside the Managing Director to produce and implement a marketing strategy designed to increase business through a better “Alker” awareness programme for our existing and new customers from within the UK and new export opportunities around the world.
– Develop an integrated Marketing plan for Alker with a social media focus.
– PR and Marketing campaign development.
– Implementing social media strategies.
– Develop promotional, and direct marketing campaigns using existing database.
– Overall responsibility for website content.
– CRM management and analysis.
– To manage the subcontractors you require for all your marketing needs.
– Provide a marketing budget finance plan for the Financial Year.
– Provide marketing support to the Technical Sales Director and Business Manager.
– Increase consumer demand with tactical campaigns.
– Raise the profile of the company both in the UK and internationally.
– Support existing and new product launches.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
• Excellent writing, communication and creative skills.
• Have an outstanding command of the English language.
• Experience in using digital marketing media is essential as well as an understanding of current digital marketing practices.
• To calculate risk in your decision making and always look to try new ideas.
• To work well within a small company.
• An ability to demonstrate the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
• To have the confidence to play to your strengths, recognise gaps within your own knowledge and not be afraid to find quality expertise to get the job done.
• Highly organised with excellent project management skills.
• A degree in marketing or equivalent with strong academic credentials.
• A minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience within a marketing role.
• Your ability to demonstrate that you have the relevant experience required to take on this important marketing role.
• Great attention to detail required
• Strong prioritisation and self-management skills are essential.
• To demonstrate your strong working knowledge of all the tools, software or hardware to achieve the goals of this role.
• Very strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence at different levels.
• Calm under pressure.
• Curious, energetic, engaging and positive approach.
• Commercial and curious about business results and commercial impact of work.
• Takes feedback but equally demonstrates strong and credible point of view.
• Salary – up to £45,000 per annum.
• 20 days annual leave (progressing to 25 days) plus bank holidays.
• Sickness pay.
• Workplace pension.
• Profit share scheme.
Please send your CV’s with a covering letter to sharonrogersalkercouk or if you require any further information regarding the position please call +44 (0) 1342 870050.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st of July 2017.
No agencies please.